Sunday 26 August 2012

Dubai PRO Services - Dubai Work permit and residence visa cancellation



Typically your employer can arrange cancellation of your work permit and residence visa, when it is time for you to leave UAE or when altering jobs. The procedure involves closure of bank accounts, credit card cancellations, cancelling telephone subscriptions, electricity and water accounts, moving out of company accommodations, and all that is under the employer's sponsorship.

However, if you plan to continue residual in the UAE, you will have to negotiate and find some way of retaining bank accounts, telephone lines etc., with your employer. On the other hand, if you are operational in one of the UAE Free Zones, your employer and your sponsor will not be the same. Your sponsor will be the free zone authority, and therefore, the authority will be responsible for all your loose ends, although your employer can help you too.

2 comments:

  1. I am Neha Rawail. I am a Senior Manager in my company. My boss asked to search a affordable office space in Delhi Ncr. So, I search on google and find a brand name in real estate, which is Your Office Space. Then I suggest to my boss please contact this real estate agents. After few days my boss said to me thank you. I don’t understand that why boss said to me thanks. Then my boss I got a Virtual Office Space in Noida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I recently came to know about http://www.ttegulf.com/, their Pro Services Abu Dhabi are very effective.
    Pro Services Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete