Sunday 26 August 2012

Dubai PRO Services - Dubai Maid's Visa


Maid's Visa


To sponsor a house maid, you be supposed to hold a UAE Residency Visa (this is different from that of an employment visa or work permit). When you arrive for the initial time in Dubai, you may have to wait for a month before obtaining your hold residency visa. This may, however, be delayed or may vary depending on your corporation.

Arranging for a housemaid sponsorship is a two step course of action. First an entry permit / employment visa will be required for the maid to enter Dubai. Then you need to apply for a residence visa for the maid. The DNRD will issue a residence visa, labour card and labour contract for the maid.

A maid’s visa can be obtained by Head of the Family (frequently the sponsor - male), drawing a minimum salary of Dh.6000 per month or Dh.5000 + accommodation. Maids can only be sponsored from Sri Lanka, India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Ethiopia and Indonesia.

Steps for applying for a maid's visa


  • Residence Visa (employment permit to enter country)
  • Medical Check and Health Care (after bringing in the maid)
  • Residence Stamp on Maid's Passport
  • Labour Card

Documents required for Maid Residence Visa:


  • Salary certificate of sponsor in Arabic (in case of government employee) / labour contract of sponsor (for private employees) and accommodation contract.
  • Application form duly filled in from an authorized typing office
  • Sponsor's passport copy
  • Copy of maid's passport
  • Passport photos of the maid
  • Affidavit from embassy / consulate certifying non-relationship if maid is from the same country.

8 comments:

  1. I am Neha Rawail. I am a Senior Manager in my company. My boss asked to search a affordable office space in Delhi Ncr. So, I search on google and find a brand name in real estate, which is Your Office Space. Then I suggest to my boss please contact this real estate agents. After few days my boss said to me thank you. I don’t understand that why boss said to me thanks. Then my boss I got a Virtual Office Space in Noida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The small companies can save considerable amount of their time by hiring PRO service in Dubai, as they have vast experience in all types of public relations services. The company will provide outsourced PRO service in Dubai and also if your company requires any sort of document clearing service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog plz also visit for similar services in dubai http://basmhcleaning.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. You may like to see corporate pro services company in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hire Professional cleaning company in Dubai and make your life more easy. Neat and clean house always provides you the healthy life style. You can ask to cleaning company in Dubai if you are facing issues in cleaning you property properly..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    cheap office space in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog gives us more insights and inspiration towards knowing about pro services in Dubai like steps for applying for a maid's visa and their required documents details.
    pro services in Dubai

    ReplyDelete